Take a closer look!
Nantasket (Pullover) by Amy Herzog
Nantasket is is an easy, breezy summer tank. The lace trim is a great introduction to simple stitch patterning, the Stockinette portions are a snap to work, and its flattering scoop neck is perfect for layering. What more could you want?
When working with fibers like linen blends like the one shown, or with any yarn that lacks memory, pay close attention to the elasticity of your knitted fabric. It should have spring and strength, to prevent growth.
Nantasket (Pullover) is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
Classic Elite Yarns Firefly [75% viscose; 25% linen]: 155 yds/142 m per 50g ball, shown in color 7777
Nantasket (Pullover) uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Low-hip length
- Neck style: Average-width scoop neck
- Neck depth: 1½"/4 cm above armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: Open Mesh Lace, 3"/7.5 cm
- Armhole edging and height: Icord Stitch, ¼"/0.5 cm
- Neck edging and height: Open Mesh Lace, 1¼"/3 cm