Take a closer look!
This elegant, versatile cardigan features deep garter cuffs and trim, 3/4 sleeves, a narrow deep V neck and a single fabulous button.
Amy is shown here wearing an average fit.
Customize your Yawl
Sorry, you need to be logged in to make a personalized, custom-fitting version of Yawl:
Don't have an account yet?Sign up
Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line, straight, and tapered silhouettes. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explanation of silhouettes in Customfit.
We worked Yawl in Green Mountain Spinnery Mewesic, in the color Norwegian Woods. This is a soft, delightful woolenspun yarn with a beautiful heathered palette. It makes a fantastic and hardwearing sweater that's comfortable dressed up or down.
Amy liked Mewesic when worked at around 5.25 stitches to the inch.
Yawl uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line, straight, and tapered silhouettes.
- Length: Low-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length straight sleeve
- Neck style: Narrow-width vee neck
- Neck depth: 3"/7.5 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: Garter Stitch, 2½"/6.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: Garter Stitch, 3½"/9 cm
- Button band allowance: 2"/5 cm
- Button band edging and height: Garter Stitch, 2"/5 cm