Take a closer look!
Worn-open Cardigan by Amy Herzog
This low-hip length, ¾-sleeve cardigan is trimmed in seed stitch and meant to be worn open. The fronts form a lovely vertical panel that lengthens and narrows the torso; the edges of the cardigan intentionally leave a small gap.
Worn-open Cardigan is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
Worn-open Cardigan uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Low-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, ½"/1.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: Seed Stitch, 1½"/4 cm
- Button band allowance: 2"/5 cm
- Button band edging and height: Seed Stitch, 2"/5 cm