Take a closer look!
This low-hip length, ¾-sleeve cardigan is trimmed in seed stitch and meant to be worn open. The fronts form a lovely vertical panel that lengthens and narrows the torso; the edges of the cardigan intentionally leave a small gap.
Customize your Worn-open Cardigan
Sorry, you need to be logged in to make a personalized, custom-fitting version of Worn-open Cardigan:
Don't have an account yet?Sign up
Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line, straight, and tapered silhouettes. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explanation of silhouettes in Customfit.
Worn-open Cardigan uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line, straight, and tapered silhouettes.
- Length: Low-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, ½"/1.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: Seed Stitch, 1½"/4 cm
- Button band allowance: 2"/5 cm
- Button band edging and height: Seed Stitch, 2"/5 cm