Take a closer look!
V-neck Pullover by Amy Herzog
Your favorite V-neck pullover, in a mid-hip length with long sleeves trimmed in deep 1x1 rib. Perfect for layering or wearing on its own – a true wardrobe classic. The neckline is deep, but not excessively so, and 1x1 rib trims the neckline and hips.
V-neck Pullover is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
V-neck Pullover uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Full-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: ½"/1.5 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 2½"/6.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 3"/7.5 cm
- Neck edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 1"/2.5 cm