Take a closer look!
V-neck Cardigan Vest by Amy Herzog
The classic cardigan vest features a mid-hip length and deep V neckline, perfect for layering over your favorite shirt. The fronts and armholes are trimmed in i-cord, and the bottom in 1x1 rib.
V-neck Cardigan Vest is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
V-neck Cardigan Vest uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: 1"/2.5 cm above armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 1½"/4 cm
- Armhole edging and height: Icord Stitch, ½"/1.5 cm
- Button band edging and height: Icord Stitch, ½"/1.5 cm