Take a closer look!
Shore Ledges is the sweater I want to wear for a day on the water. It's warm, soft, enveloping... ...but flattering and tailored, too. The deep V-neck and long, belled sleeves are trimmed in crisp seed stitch, and the length and construction of the sweater pair perfectly with the incredible sheen and drape of the merino-silk blend.
There are nice touches, but the pullover is fundamentally relaxed and completely unpretentious. It looks equally great with jeans, a skirt, or a great pair of cords.
Customize your Shore Ledges
Sorry, you need to be logged in to make a personalized, custom-fitting version of Shore Ledges:
Don't have an account yet?Sign up
Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in straight silhouette. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explanation of silhouettes in Customfit.
Indigodragonfly Merino Silk DK [50% superwash merino: 50% silk]: 220 yds/201m per 100g hank, showin in 'The Raine in Maine Feigns Trading Pain for Skeins'.
Shore Ledges uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in straight silhouette.
- Length: Long
- Sleeves: Full-length bell sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: 3"/7.5 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 1"/2.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: Seed Stitch, 1"/2.5 cm
- Neck edging and height: Seed Stitch, 1¼"/3 cm