Take a closer look!
The Sebasco Vest is an elegant transitional piece that takes the chill out of overly air-conditioned offices and cool evening breezes. A simple mid-hip cardigan vest with no closures, Sebasco's edges are trimmed with Daisy Stitch - an attractive stitch pattern that should be worked on larger needles to ensure an even gauge.
Due to the lack of closures on this vest, I recommend working Sebasco in pieces, and then seaming, for stability.
Customize your Sebasco
Sorry, you need to be logged in to make a personalized, custom-fitting version of Sebasco:
Don't have an account yet?Sign up
Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in straight silhouette. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explanation of silhouettes in Customfit.
Berroco Ultra Alpaca (50% Wool, 50% Alpaca; 215 yds/197m per 100g skein), shown in color: #6204 Buckwheat.
Sebasco uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in straight silhouette.
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: ½"/1.5 cm above armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: Daisy Stitch, 2½"/6.5 cm
- Armhole edging and height: Icord Stitch, ½"/1.5 cm
- Button band allowance: 3"/7.5 cm
- Button band edging and height: Daisy Stitch, 2"/5 cm