Take a closer look!
Scoop Neck Pullover by Amy Herzog
This mid-hip length pullover includes a deep scoop neckline and ¾-sleeves trimmed in seed stitch, with folded hem edge. Work the hem in a different color for a fun twist!
Scoop Neck Pullover is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
Scoop Neck Pullover uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width scoop neck
- Neck depth: 2"/5 cm above armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: Folded hem, 1"/2.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: Seed Stitch, 1½"/4 cm
- Neck edging and height: Seed Stitch, 1¼"/3 cm