Take a closer look!
Options KAL - Cardigan by Amy Herzog
This is the cardigan from the Options KAL with Rowan's Pure Wool Superwash DK. This CustomFit pattern will give you a basic, Stockinette sweater with the shape shown. What kind of fabric you make the pieces out of is totally up to you - although the cardigan here is shown striped, please see the Options KAL page for your choice of fabric patterning - plain (as written here), Striped, or Texture.
Options KAL - Cardigan is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
Rowan Pure Wool Superwash DK.
Options KAL - Cardigan uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: 1"/2.5 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2"/5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1"/2.5 cm
- Button band allowance: 1½"/4 cm
- Button band edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1½"/4 cm