Take a closer look!
Eddy (a cowl) by Amy Herzog
Welcome to cozy town! The cowl is an utterly scrumptious silhouette, wrapping you up in the best knitting has to offer. This cowl features a rich cowl of 12'' (30.5 cm), a longer length, and long sleeves with luxuriously deep ribbing. It's shown in relaxed fit, but looks great no matter what.
Sample shown in in Rowan Alpaca Chunky, in color "Wren".
Eddy (a cowl) is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
This sample was knit in Rowan Alpaca Chunky, a warm, soft bulky yarn. Its chainette construction makes the yarn incredibly light for its size, and envelops a lot of air, making it particularly warm and cozy. It's pleasantly springy to knit with, and lovely to wear.
I used the color "Wren", at a gauge of approximately 3 stitches per inch.
Eddy (a cowl) uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Low-hip length
- Sleeves: Full-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width scoop neck
- Neck depth: ½"/1.5 cm above armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 3"/7.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 4"/10 cm
- Neck edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 12"/30.5 cm