Take a closer look!
Cutter by Amy Herzog
Cutter is a comfortable, hard-working, hard-wearing, pullover tailored with waist shaping. It moves effortlessly from hike to a lunch out, and is the kind of sweater you reach for every day.
Jackie is wearing an average fit.
Cutter is available in a-line, hourglass, straight, and tapered silhouettes. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explaination of silhouettes in Customfit.
Ross Farms "Laetitia". URL: http://www.therossfarm.com/
We worked this up at 4.5 stitches to the inch.
Cutter uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line, straight, and tapered silhouettes.
- Length: Low-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Narrow-width crew neck
- Neck depth: 3"/7.5 cm below shoulders
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2¼"/5.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1½"/4 cm
- Neck edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, ¾"/2 cm