Take a closer look!
Cutter by Amy Herzog
Cutter is a comfortable, hard-working, hard-wearing, pullover tailored with waist shaping. It moves effortlessly from hike to a lunch out, and is the kind of sweater you reach for every day.
Jackie is wearing an average fit.
Cutter is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
Ross Farms "Laetitia". URL: http://www.therossfarm.com/
We worked this up at 4.5 stitches to the inch.
Cutter uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Low-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Narrow-width crew neck
- Neck depth: 3"/7.5 cm below shoulders
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2¼"/5.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1½"/4 cm
- Neck edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, ¾"/2 cm