Take a closer look!
Craftsy Mods Class Pattern - Pullover by Amy Herzog
This pullover represents the choices found in my "Sweater Modifications for a Custom Fit" Craftsy class: A crew neckline, 3/4 sleeves, and a mid-hip length.
Craftsy Mods Class Pattern - Pullover is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
The sample shown was knit with Naturespun Worsted in "Blue Fog".
Craftsy Mods Class Pattern - Pullover uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Three-quarter-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width crew neck
- Neck depth: 3"/7.5 cm below shoulders
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2"/5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1½"/4 cm
- Neck edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, ¾"/2 cm