Take a closer look!
Craftsy Mods Class Pattern - Cardigan by Amy Herzog
This cardigan represents the choices found in my "Sweater Modifications for a Custom Fit" Craftsy class: A deep V-neckline, long sleeves, and a mid-hip length.
Craftsy Mods Class Pattern - Cardigan is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
The class sample for this cardigan was worked in Rowan Lima, in color "Lima".
Craftsy Mods Class Pattern - Cardigan uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Full-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: 1"/2.5 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2"/5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2½"/6.5 cm
- Button band allowance: 1½"/4 cm
- Button band edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1½"/4 cm