Take a closer look!
Cove (a fleece vest) by Amy Herzog
Give your favorite fleece a serious upgrade by making one that fits you perfectly, out of a yarn you absolutely adore. This cardigan vest features a warm mock turtleneck, plenty of buttons, and 2x2 ribbed trim except on the armholes, which get discreet applied i-cord. With a low hip length and relaxed fit as shown here, you're ready for an utterly cozy day.
Sample shown in Rowan Brushed Fleece, in color "Tarn".
Cove (a fleece vest) is available in a-line, hourglass, straight, and tapered silhouettes. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explaination of silhouettes in Customfit.
This sample was knit in Rowan Brushed Fleece, an incredibly light bulky-gauged yarn with incredible warmth and fuzz.
I used the color "Tarn", at a gauge of approximately 3.5 stitches per inch.
Cove (a fleece vest) uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line, straight, and tapered silhouettes.
- Length: Low-hip length
- Neck style: Narrow-width crew neck
- Neck depth: 3"/7.5 cm below shoulders
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2"/5 cm
- Armhole edging and height: Icord Stitch, ½"/1.5 cm
- Neck edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 3¾"/9.5 cm
- Button band allowance: 1¼"/3 cm
- Button band edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 1¼"/3 cm