Take a closer look!
New Towne is an easy to wear cardigan with a wide edging of a crochet-like pattern called Rosette Stitch. The cardigan is worked in pieces from the bottom up, with set-in sleeves. The collar is picked up and worked in long rows after seaming, with some short rows to shape the back neck. It is meant to be worn open.
Customize your New Towne
Sorry, you need to be logged in to make a personalized, custom-fitting version of New Towne:
Don't have an account yet?Sign up
Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line and straight silhouettes. Please see our page on silhouettes for a full explanation of silhouettes in Customfit.
Blue Sky Alpacas Melange [100% Alpaca; 110 yd (100m); 50 g hank; color: #808 Relish.
New Towne uses the following design choices:
- Style: cardigan
- Silhouettes: Pictured in hourglass silhouette. Also available in a-line and straight silhouettes.
- Length: Long
- Sleeves: Full-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Narrow-width narrow-width vee neck
- Neck depth: ½"/1.5 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: Rosette Stitch, 1½"/4 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: Rosette Stitch, 1½"/4 cm
- Button band allowance: 2½"/6.5 cm
- Button band edging and height: Rosette Stitch, 2"/5 cm